Have you ever packed everything you thought you needed for a trip only to find out you’re missing a few essential things?
Well I’m here to let you know what those things are. These are important especially if you’re packing last minute. Be sure to stuff this in your bag as soon as possible!
- A pen. I know it seems miniscule but people still forget to bring it. When you’re flying an international flight you will always need to fill out some forms for the airlines. Instead of bothering someone and stealing their pen, bring one of your own!
- A lock for your luggage. Things happen at the airport that you don’t even know about. If you’re feeling like being extra safe, I suggest you lock that luggage of yours to minimalize the hanky panky that goes around when you’re not looking.
- An empty water bottle. I know I’ve said this before but you need to stay hydrated especially when traveling.
- Cash in small bills. You will always need small bills to tip the taxi driver, people who help you with your bags, and to get the cart for your luggage at the airport. No one carries cash anymore, but this will save your life and make things so much easier for you!
- A passport wallet. Yes a wallet big enough to fit your passport, tickets, itinerary, money and everything else you need for the whole trip! Kate Spade has some great wallets for travel with enough storage for your documents, a sleek design and it comes in several colors.